S2B Labs, a division of Social2B International, LLC, is seeking a number of unpaid, credit-only Interns to assist us in our day-to-day Investment Banking operations.
S2B Labs is a New York-based Social Media Accelerator company. We locate promising young startups in the Social Media & Mobile space and we incubate, accelerate, grow and mentor them towards their Exit strategy. S2B Labs also acts as Investment Banker for these companies; locating & managing the process to raise their Seed or “A” Round of Capital.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Online research for:
- Applicable Investment Funds, Venture Capital firms, Investors and related entities
- Promising startups
- Investor Forums & Communities
- Creating spreadsheets and a database of all applicable target Investor Groups
- Using our in-house tools to track Investors & Companies
- Attend Social Media events on our behalf
- Updating Blog posts, comments, etc. on the above Forums & Communities
- Writing articles, press releases, etc.
- Note taking during meetings
- Upkeep of Media Kits
- Contact management
- Social Media Campaign management (we will train you on our tools)
- Other General Admin tasks, scheduling meetings, etc.
Internship Goals include:
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of the Incubator / Accelerator world
- Become proficient in how the Investment Banking world works
- Understanding of how the Entrepreneurial process works
- Direct involvement in the capital raise process for startups
- Gaining experience in the Social Media & Mobile world
Ideal candidates are:
- Self-starters that function well in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp, energetic, well-organized and has good communications skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must have excellent online research skills
- Must be experienced users and be daily users of Social Media platforms, like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other Social Communities
- Must be willing to work in multiple locations, offices, client sites, etc.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – please no phone calls or faxes. Principals only, no recruiters.