The Social2b team is back from the B2B Marketing Expo. What an incredible and remarkable show it was! We were blown away by the scale of the event. Of course, it’s impossible to share all the details in one review, but here is event summary and conclusions made on behalf of our team:
- AI is all around. From time management tools to voice recognition for customer service. Following the trend or applying the technologies of the future to simplify our present? Not sure, but still it was interesting to hear the majority of the platforms proudly informing that they are AI-driven.
- ABM is hotter than ever. One of the keynote speakers of the conference Waheed Warden from Fujitsu shared how they do ABM integrating it with sales. An inspiring example to start implementing ABM today. If you still don’t know what’s the buzz is all about, contact us 🙂
- The digital world has no limits. No matter whether your company is a startup or a well-known brand – it’s all about the approach and the quality of the service/product you provide. Events like B2B marketing Expo allow companies of different size and purpose successfully interact with each other. It’s a great chance to exchange knowledge and experience no matter if it’s Linkedin or a small platform.
- There’s a tool for (literally) everything. New CPM, e-mail agents, time-management platforms, cloud-based services and everything our marketing souls might wish. Not happy with any tool you are using right now, believe us, there is an alternative! Once again we could see that the main issue is to actually choose wisely the services that fit your companies needs and workflow processes from the variety.
- The power of merchandise in the marketing mix. For the Expo, it worked both ways: – for the exhibitors to attract the visitors to their stands for a conversation with the impressive merch (a flyer and a pen is not enough anymore – the modern customer wants it all); for the printing and merchandise agencies to show up with their approaches in creating branded products. Custom prints, cupcakes with companies logo, eco-friendly promotional products – try, choose and decide whether and why your brand needs those.
- Scaling for Growth. B2B Marketing Expo is Europe’s leading marketing event. No wonder, the majority of companies participating in the event are European or UK-based (as the event takes place in London). But upon our observation, most companies are ready for the expansion by entering the new markets and reaching the new audiences. Sounds like something you are considering for your company? Drop us a line to discuss the Market Entry and ABM strategy for your business.
To make sure our readers won’t miss the important points of the event, we share the significant highlights from Twitter that can change the digital marketing strategy of your brand (find more great thoughts and by searching the #B2BMarketing19).
Ready to put innovative ideas into practice and can’t wait to continue talks with the amazing companies we’ve met in London.
— Social2B (@social2b) March 28, 2019
— Sarah Clarke (@ArtsAtRandom) March 27, 2019
“If you can target narrowly, you can get the ROI” @DaveChaffey @SmartInsights @B2BMarketingEX #B2BMarketing19 #LinkedIn #ROI pic.twitter.com/IlmLPdFW3h — Marketing Insights for Professionals (@IFP_Marketing) March 27, 2019
— Good Travel Mgt (@GoodTravelUK) March 28, 2019
“The fundamentals of the publishing world can be applied to content marketing. Squeeze the value from your content giving it a new spin” @dysonology at @SAP @B2BMarketingEX #B2Bmarketing #B2BMarketing19 pic.twitter.com/EWnlrmTEgK
— nat sharp (@sharpthinkingns) March 29, 2019
A reminder not to get stuck in the marketing bubble. ‘Don’t go marketing conferences, learn your customer, go to their events, find out their concerns and about their industry’ – great panel @theidm #B2BMarketing19 pic.twitter.com/ZFuDudHqEK — Jacqui Castelino (@jacquicastelino) March 28, 2019
2019 is the year of BtoPersone or PtoP.
“BtoB purchasers are 50% more likely to buy a product when they see personal value for them in the form of a positive impact on their career. They’re also 8x more likely to pay a premium for that product” #B2BMarketing19 @Herd6 pic.twitter.com/1ty0VX65mx
— Visuality (@visualitypl) March 28, 2019
Great insight today @B2BMarketingEX My favourite quote: “If content is king, demo is the overlord!” – @dysonology #contentmarkting #b2bmarketing19 pic.twitter.com/zpGRm93VRM — Claire Vanner (@Claire_Vanner) March 28, 2019
— Kolab Digital (@kolabdigital) March 28, 2019
The most letters received in a lifetime is 22,018 by Gabriel Antoniu Lavrincic (Romania).
Hopefully he didn’t receive them all at once… pic.twitter.com/55jwJCU6HG
— bakergoodchild (@bakergoodchild) March 28, 2019
85% of buying decision is emotional. Position your ads around the ‘why’ of your brand. (Unknown source for this stat tho…)@enjoymarketing_ #B2BMarketing19 — Becky Edwards (@BEdwards_Comms) March 27, 2019
— Axon Garside (@axongarside) March 27, 2019
“Content experience goes beyond the copy.”
— Nucco Brain (@NuccoBrain) March 27, 2019
RT chrotania: DaveChaffey SmartInsights #B2BMarketing19 chatbots and social channels are getting better engagement rate than email. #Conversion pic.twitter.com/zfZK3Xo0BT — The Marketing Day 🚀 (@TheMarketingDay) March 27, 2019
— Axon Garside (@axongarside) March 27, 2019